Friday, June 5, 2015

Case Study No. 2006: "I want a woman who's smart, I want a librarian"

Librarian
1:06
Librarian

Pat D. O'keefe

Auto-generated by YouTube.
Tags: Pat D. O'keefe Cog Librarian
Added: 10 months ago
From: Various Artists - Topic
Views: 7

I need a woman who's a lot like me
Not a blonde bimbo in an SUV
A woman like that will drive you insane
I want a woman who's smart
I want a librarian

And I'm tired of reading books all by myself
So pick me out a book from the bottom shelf
(you might hafta bend over to get that one)
I want a woman who's smart
I want a librarian

Keep me after school, we'll get our class on
You can even leave your glasses on
'Cause you're beautiful, and it makes you look smart
I want a librarian
I'm guilty as charged

---

From bandcamp.com:

Cog
by Pat D. O'Keefe

released 17 June 2009

tags: comedy folk Buffalo

1. Lest I Die Young (The Cookie Dough Song)
2. Sail Away
3. COG
4. Bowling Girl
5. Whose Butt?
6. Doggy Smile
7. Do Your Work
8. Librarian
9. Lonely Devil
10. The Cold Cold Truth
11. Satan Is Sneaky

No comments:

Post a Comment