Thursday, September 25, 2014

Case Study No. 1598: Unnamed Female Librarian (Total Casualties)

Total Casualties - Librarians
1:48
Another song from the choice group, Total Fag- I mean Casualties!
Tags: GhettoCabbage ghetto cabbage ghettocabbage Total Choas The Casualties Librarians Library Cunt Whale Whale of a Cunt Book Island Punk Drama Punk Rock (Musical Genre) Librarian (Occupation) Books Reading Action Blink
Added: 11 months ago
From: GhettoCabbage
Views: 75

Hey, pleased to meet you
I'm a librarian

I look nice
Almost like a white Aunt Jemima

But actually
I'm a fucking whale of a cunt

I like to kick kids
Out of the library

My job is to yell at kids
For doing jack shit

I love this job
I think I'll never quit

My whole life
I've never seen a dick
My face looks like
Somebody punched it
Chronic bitch face
Is what I suffer from

I walk around like
There's a stick stuck up my ass

If you got no pass
Better get back to class

Why?

Because I'm a whale
Of a cunt
Whale of a cunt
Big fucking whale of a cunt
Whale of a cunt
That's what I am
A whale of a fucking cunt

Fuck, good news!
There's a new librarian

She looks kinda young
She seems kinda alright

But holy shit
Wait, hold one minute

Her eyes go screwy
She's cross-eyed

In-school quakes
From her fucking thunder thighs

Where's your SRP
Or your pass

Well, get back to class

Why?

Because I'm a whale
Of a cunt
Fucking whale of a cunt
I'm a big fucking whale of a cunt

That's what I am!
I'm a big cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment