Friday, January 24, 2014

Case Study No. 1197: Mr. Penny Dreadful, the Lunatic Librarian

Lunatic Librarian -- "BeCide Myself"
2:51
The Lunatic Librarian explains why he is, well, a lunatic. All music and lyrics are the property of the Lunatic Librarian.
To connect with the Librarian, please check out the following links:
The Librarian's Facebook: http://www.face book.com/mrpennydreadful
The Librarian's Twitter: http://twit ter.com/MrPennyDreadful
The Librarian's Art Collective: http://www.face book.com/thelibraryrecordings
The Librarian's Official Website: http://www.lunatic librarian.com
Tags: Rapping (Profession) lunatic librarian penny dreadful horrocore sad poetry the library music and poetry
Added: 6 months ago
From: OfficialPuppetVox
Views: 105

[scene opens with black and white footage of a male librarian (slicked back hair, glasses, tweed jacket, facepaint) reading a book, then cut to various shots of him writhing on the floor as the camera shakes violently, as he begins to sing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Let us now get psychological, now let us wonder why, would a man possessing everything so deeply wish to die!
[cut to another shot of the librarian clawing at his jacket as the camera shakes violently, then back to him singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: I'm not but a wooden puppet, I do not know what is true! I'm not but a lifeless robot, with a programmed CPU!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: So much turmoil in my spirit, so much anger in my heart! I am nothing but the sum of sewn-together body parts!
[cut to another shot of the librarian as the camera shakes violently, then back to him singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Blaming god, blaming Satan, blaming my own wretched mind! Or the fact that I'm a monster of the most abhorrent kind!
[cut to a closeup of the librarian's face, as the "swirl" effect is used to distort the image]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: I would like to build a shrine, I would like to build a pyre!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: And then douse myself in gasoline and all-consuming fire! Crush my bones, crack my skull! I can't bear to show my face! And my instruments of torture have become quite commonplace!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: I will wallow in the plasma, I will gloat among the gore!
[cut to another shot of the librarian reading his book]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: I will force-feed the establishments which made me such a whore!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: It's a struggle to forget, it's a struggle to forgive!
[cut to another shot of the librarian holding his book]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: And if this life is my fate, then maybe I shouldn't live!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Certain stages of development, it seems that I have skipped!
[cut to the librarian ripping a page out of his book]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: From the pages of DSM-Four, it seems my life was ripped!
[cut to a closeup of the ripped page hitting the ground]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Wretched love and sexuality, they make me curious!
[cut back to the librarian as he slams the ruined book shut]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Lovers kissing, lovers touching, and it makes me furious!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Giving up any last hope, of kissing her lips so red! Use the graveyard as a brothel, fornicating with the dead! I know Satan wants my spirit, he beguiles me with grief!
[cut to a closeup of the librarian's face, as the camera shakes violently]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: And although I pray to god for help, I receive no relief!
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: All my bitterness is growing, I want my own life to end! But if I now choose to kill myself, please tell me will I spend ...
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: My eternity inside the city filled with loving grace, where the son of god will dry my tears inside his warm embrace?
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: Or will I wake to find myself inside hell's ghastly gates, where I will be raped by demons as my spirit immolates?
[cut to another shot of the librarian singing]
LUNATIC LIBRARIAN: So now patiently I wait, trapped inside this world of pain! For the spirit of the living god to mend my broken brain!

---

From lunaticlibrarian.com:

Lunatic Librarian
AKA Mr. Penny Dreadful.
Horrifying Supernatural-Themed Rap Poetry, from the dark corridors of the Library.

From the artistic shadows of ATL emerges The Lunatic Librarian Mr. Penny Dreadful--rapper, producer, spoken-word poet, and freestyler extraordinaire! Mr. Dreadful began his musical and poetic career in high school, during which time he would often host cyphers for his schoolmates between classes and during lunch period as a way to relieve stress and channel positive energy. Although initially a bright and cheerful rapper, Penny's darkside began to emerge early on in his college years, after he experienced several dark trials which resulted in a radical personal transformation. Donning facepaint, he abandoned his previous monikers in exchange for his current stage name. Currently, the Librarian is actively writing, recording, and playing shows, and has performed opening sets for artists such as Dark Half, Razakel, and Twisted Insane. He has recently launched an art collective, The Library Music and Poetry, in an effort to support musicians sharing his unique vision. Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment