Monday, January 30, 2012

Case Study No. 0204: Rosie

Thaila Zucchi as a lap dancer
2:49
Thaila Zucchi as a lap dancer in sitcom "Not Going Out".
Tags: lap dancer lapdance lapdancing dance dancing grind grinding thaila zucchi not going out big brother bunny boiler pauline balls of steel bbc sitcom setanta
Added: 4 years ago
From: Rappeneau
Views: 240,778

[Tim and Lee are in a strip club, visting the boyfriend of Tim's sister Lucy (he owns the club), when they see a topless brunette (whose back is turned to them)]
LEE: Yeah, it's an awful place, isn't it? I don't know why these blokes come here.
TIM: Blimey ... You wouldn't have that meet your mother, wouldja?
LEE: I dunno, I'd be more worried about me dad meetin' her.
[the girl turns around, and they realize that it's Rosie, a librarian that Tim has been dating]
TIM: [shocked] Rosie?
ROSIE: What're you two doin' here?
TIM: [looks down at her chest] Never mind that, what're you two doin' here?
[she looks down, embarrassed]
TIM: Did Lucy see them? You?
ROSIE: No, I haven't seen anyone. I've literally just walked in ...
[they both continue to stare]
ROSIE: Well, not literally, obviously. I got changed into my gear once I was here.
TIM: Your uniform policy seems pretty relaxed.
ROSIE: Can I help you?
LEE: You got a book on fly fishing by J.R. Hartley?

[...]

[after breaking up with her, Tim feels guilty and returns to the strip club to try and explain himself to Rosie]
TIM: Can you at least give me five minutes to explain?
ROSIE: No, I can't. I'm working.
TIM: Well, in that case, I'd like a dance then, please.
ROSIE: You sure Lucy would approve?
TIM: I don't care what my little sister thinks. I make my own decisions. I'm a thirty nine year old man, not a child. How much is it?
ROSIE: Twenty pounds.
TIM: [takes out his change purse and starts handing her coins]
[cut to Tim sitting in a chair, as Rosie begins the lap dance]
ROSIE: What is it you wanted to say to me?
TIM: I just wanted you to know that I've been feeling bad about what I said on the phone, and I wanted to apologize to you ...
[Rosie bends down and shakes her butt in his face]
TIM: You know, face to face.
ROSIE: Okay, so you've apologized. You can go off to the dance.
TIM: It's not just to apologize. I want you to know that I, I regret what I said. I want to see more of you, Rosie.
ROSIE: Well, it's not gonna happen ...
[she rips open her blouse to reveal her bra]
ROSIE: It's never gonna work, Tim. You can't accept me for who I am. I'm sorry, but the answer's no.
[she begins grinding and shoving her cleavage in his face]
ROSIE: I mean it. I know you probably think, this is just me playing hard to get ...
[she continues grinding on top of him]
ROSIE: But we both know it's true. I've been stupid. I've had my head in the clouds, pretending I was a character in some Charlotte Bronte novel. Well, maybe I'm not Jayne Eyre ...
[she rips off her skirt]
ROSIE: And maybe you're not my Mister Rochester after all.
TIM: Y'see, that's what I like about you Rosie ... You're like me.
[she begins spanking herself]
TIM: Just a hopeless romantic.
ROSIE: Tim, you're a nice guy, but come on. Be honest. You and me isn't gonna work.
[he gets up]
TIM: You're probably right. I'm sorry though, for the way I dealt with it.
ROSIE: It's okay.
[they hug, but a huge bouncer mistakes it for "inappropriate touching" and grabs Tim to throw him out of the club]

---

From wikipedia.org:

Not Going Out is a British television sitcom that has aired on BBC One since 2006. Starring Lee Mack, Tim Vine, Sally Bretton, Miranda Hart and Katy Wix, it was initially written by Mack, Andrew Collins, Paul Kerensa, Simon Evans and Peter Tilbury, but now features contributions from other writers.

[...]

Series 2, Episode 9
"The Librarian"
21 September 2007

Lucy and Guy are going out with each other, and Guy has practically moved in. This annoys Lee who thinks Guy is too old for her. Lee soon discovers that Guy owns a lap-dancing club. While at the club, Lee and Tim see Rosie (Thaila Zucchi), a librarian that Tim has been seeing, and discover she is a lapdancer. Tim later dumps her, but then changes his mind. However, Rosie refuses to get back together. Meanwhile, Lucy dumps Guy but they soon get back together but agree to take their relationship more slowly.

---

From imdb.com:

Lee: Look, you're seeing your sister tomorrow. Have a word, will ya?
Tim: Tomorrow might not be the best time.
Lee: Why?
Tim: I'm introducing her to Rosie.
Lee: Is that a eupheminism?
Tim: Sorry?
Lee: Y'know, like taking Aunt Flossie to the backpackers.
Tim: What does that mean?
Lee: Dunno, just made it up ... So who's Rosie?
Tim: She's a girl I met. She works as a library supervisor in Welling Garden City.
Lee: Wow, you're rolling with a pretty fast crowd these days ... So what's she like? Is she fit?
Tim: She is, actually. She's got an amazing body.
Lee: What kind of amazing?
Tim: How do you mean?
Lee: Y'know, perfect or rollup-rollup ...

No comments:

Post a Comment