Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Case Study No. 0024: Mrs. Davis

Librarians Dangereuse #1 Revised
3:36
What happnens when some guys cross a Cheerleader AND a Librarian ...

Revised version fixing up some things I was not happy with ... now, if only YT will allow me to upload the d**n thing ;-)
Tags: tg bodyswap m2f f2m revenge TheMovies
Added: 3 years ago
From: aspqrz
Views: 20,100

Lionhead Movies Presents
Librarians Dangereuse

[inside of Moore Valley High School]
NARRATOR: Good old MVH ... and only two weeks to Summer Break! Troy and Lara were just arriving. And, as usual, arguing about what they planned to do for the break, the last one before College.
[scenes of more students]
NARRATOR: They weren't the only one wondering what to do. A lot of couples were having the same "discussions". Well, that's what the girls tended to call them ... the guys called them "arguments." But not around their girlfriends, or girlfriends' girlfriends, if you get my drift.
[Troy and Lara head for the school library]
NARRATOR: The guys were looking forward to going away for College, rarely the same one as their girlfriends' choice ... and wanted to be "faithful" during the coming break, but "play the field" on Campus.
[Troy and Lara are sitting on the floor of the library and arguing]
NARRATOR: The girls weren't impressed ... they knew they were being dumped! Lara had known Troy since 1st Grade, and been in love with him as long. So they were having THE talk, and Troy was putting the word on Lara.
TROY: That's the way it's gonna be ...
NARRATOR: With the subtext "Take it or leave it!"
[Lara turns and stares at the bookshelves]
NARRATOR: Lara was devastated. She'd thought HER Troy was different ... but he wasn't. Or not enough. As she pretended to look at the books to hide her tears, Mrs. Davis the Librarian came over.
MRS. DAVIS: Tell me all about it, dear ...
[Lara and Mrs. Davis are walking through the library]
MRS. DAVIS: Men can really be inconsiderate pigs! It hasn't changed since I was your age ...
LARA: Really?
[they stop at a table where other girls are sitting]
MRS. DAVIS: Yes, but there's something we can do! Lara, you know Helen and Crystal? They've been dumped as well ... And they want to teach their cheating boyfriends a lesson, and this is the "Introductory Briefing" to see if you're committed enough to follow through. You see, it's pretty drastic ... won't actually HURT them. But it WILL be a "life changing" experience!
LARA: Well, count me in! What exactly is it we are going to do?
MRS. DAVIS: Well, that's something that's, well ... a HUGE secret. ALL of you have to PROMISE to NEVER tell.
NARRATOR: "We agree! Anything! Sure thing!" came the chorus of replies.
MRS. DAVIS: Great. Then come over to the Reserved Books shelving ... [mutters to self] Now, where WAS that book? Let me see, now ... Ah, THERE it is.
["A section of shelving swings open silently"]
LARA: Well, where's SHE gone?
MRS. DAVIS: [calling from inside the secret room that's opened up] Lara! Helen! Crystal! Over HERE! Quickly ... and be quiet!
NARRATOR: Mrs. Davis led us down a dark passage and down some stairs ... Into an Office.
MRS. DAVIS: [looking over a stack of papers] Part of the Regional Government program, a "secret" CD program from the '50s. NOTHING'S a secret from a LIBRARIAN! Of course, those fools didn't know they'd built on an old Spanish settlement, but we found these documents and the hidden cache ...
[camera focuses on a metal object on top of the desk]
MRS. DAVIS: ... and that's it, the Amulet of Avesta!

[...]

MRS. DAVIS: The amulet is, well, magic ... to change into someone else, simply by wearing it along with an item of the other person's. Clothing, or some other personal item. It's all quite simple, really. We can use it to teach those boys a serious lesson!
LARA: OK, Helen, let's see if this thing works as advertised!
HELEN: OK, Lara, you give me the amulet and an earring ...
LARA: Sure thing! Here you go!
[Helen transforms into a mirror image of Lara]
LARA: Oh ... my ... GOD!!! You're ... you're ...
HELEN: Lara?
LARA: You could be my identical twin!!! Why, even Troy wouldn't see any difference!
HELEN: So why don't we swap for tonight ...
LARA: A sort of "test run," you think?
HELEN: Sure, it will be fun ... and Dave will be as clueless as Troy!
NARRATOR: So Lara turned into Helen ... And Mrs. Davis and Krystal swapped as well.
[they emerge from the secret bookcase]
NARRATOR: And off the "girls" went to have some "fun" ...

[...]

KRYSTAL: So, we've seen how the Amulet works ...
MRS. DAVIS: The POWER it gives us!
HELEN: All we need now are some "props" ...
ALL: Retail therapy!
[they walk outside]
KRYSTAL: I want something suitably ... slutty for Steve!
LARA: And I saw the most darling "bridal lingerie" ... for Troy!
MRS. DAVIS: [they all get into Lara's car] Well, off to Centro Mall ... and Henry's Boutique!
[they arrive at the mall]
HELEN: I want something EMBARRASSINGLY revealing for Ben!
LARA: Of course! They have to feel like pieces of meat on display! [looks at brochure] See! Don't you think Troy will look really "bridal" in it? It's wonderful the contacts Agnes has!
[Lara goes up to the counter to pay]
STORE CLERK: That comes to $643.27, including tax. Cash or charge?
LARA: 10 percent off for cash?
STORE CLERK: Sure, like always! That's some pretty sexy stuff ...
LARA: Sure is, it's a wedding present for my Cousin!
STORE CLERK: She's lucky to have such a discerning cousin!
[the girls meet up outside the store]
LARA: Well, did you find something suitable?
KRYSTAL: Sure did! Steve will look like a little tramp!
LARA: And how about you, Helen? Some good shopping?
HELEN: You have no idea! I have the cutest dress for Ben!
LARA: Well, that's the guys "done" ... now for OUR outfits!
[the girls meet back up with Mrs. Davis]
MRS. DAVIS: So, Lara, I've found a bride who is happy for Troy to be her for her Honeymoon ... Helen, my friend the waitress is ready to swap with Ben. And Crystal, I've lined up a streetwalker to swap with Steve!
[cut to Lara waiting for Troy]
LARA: Dear! I look fine. I hope that Troy doesn't suspect anything! And I hope Helen, Crystal and Agnes are ready!
[Lara ends up in a hotel room with Troy, then spikes his drink to knock him unconscious]
LARA: Good. Completely out of it! He won't be aware of a THING ... until LATER. If only the rat had been more understanding!
MRS. DAVIS: [enters hotel room] Ah. Unconscious, I see. Ready for the next part?
LARA: Sure! Let him have a taste of ... marriage.
MRS. DAVIS: [throws him over his shoulder and carries him out of the room] From a perspective he never thought he'd experience!

[...]

[Troy wakes up in a remote cabin, only "he" is now in the body of a woman wearing lingerie]
TROY: Oooohhhhhh!!!!! Wha ... where ... the drink ... was SPIKED!!! Why would Lara do that? Where am I ... where's Lara? Oh my HEAD!!! I feel ... strange.
[looks in a mirror]
TROY: Oh ... MY ... GOD ... NOOOOOOOOO!!! It's not POSSIBLE!!! It CAN'T BE!!!!
[a nearby phone rings]
TROY: Who would be ringing here? [picks up phone] Hello? Who is this?
LARA: Hello Troy, or should I say ... Belinda ...
TROY: Lara? Is that you?
LARA: Sure is, lover ... And you better listen, and listen good! There's a letter on the top of the table behind you. It explains everything. [click]
TROY: [reading letter] Dear Belinda, as you know by now, you're NOT what you used to be. Dump me, will you? "Only sex is important!" Well, you'll learn ... GIRL. You're Belinda Goldman, age 32, and engaged to be married, TOMORROW. And if you ever want to pee standing up again, you WILL be getting married. And HONEYMOONING, AS Belinda. She's been very helpful to me, and will be VERY unhappy if you wreck her marriage! There's a picture of Greg Wilson, you fiancee, by the wall. And there's a packet of papers on the bookshelf, crib notes on "your" life. You better learn them well, or ... well, you may end up having Greg's children!

[...]

[Troy confronts Lara]
TROY: Do you realize what I've had to do the last 10 days? I had to sleep with Greg Wilson ... Bitch!
LARA: [crying] I'm sorry, but ... I, I loved you so much. I shouldn't have been a part of it, but I ... I wanted YOU to feel as used and dirty as I felt!
TROY: Well, that's simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! Playing God with my life ...
LARA: Well, it wasn't JUST you. Helen and Crystal ... well, they had Ben and Steve ... changed ... just as you were. But I found something scary in an old MVH Yearbook.
[she takes out the yearbook and the two look through it]
LARA: 30 years ago there was a spate of ... insanity, that hit the Cheerleading squad REALLY badly. Six of them were committed for treatment in the State Asylum, claiming they were actually guys from the team. Two committed suicide while in there, and another one did when "she" was released, supposedly "cured." I think they had done to them what ... I helped do to you! And I'm ... scared. Mrs. Davis didn't mention any of this. She MUST have known, and what she told us about the Amulet, well, it's obviously not the whole story!
TROY: So, you're saying that she ... tricked you? Why would she do that? What would her motive be?
[it is further revealed that "Ben" the hooker and "Steve" the waitress have both been murdered while in female form]
TROY: We've got to figure out what to do NEXT! I need to know ... EVERYTHING.
LARA: So, ask away. I'll tell what I know.
TROY: Well, how did you change us into girls?
[after Lara explains]
TROY: So, you drugged us and then used this ... Amulet of Avesta. A MAGIC Amulet.
LARA: Yes, Mrs. Davis said "they" found it ...
TROY: Yeah, in some "secret" bunker ... and you fell for it!
LARA: Well, when she showed us it WORKED, why would we ask any more questions?
TROY: Or, maybe because what you planned was morally WRONG!?
LARA: Yeah, I guess we weren't thinking clearly!

[...]

[Troy and Lara are inside her house]
TROY: I need to check out something on the Internet ... [types at computer] There's another possibility. But I'll need to hack into some heavy duty databases. Let's see ... ah, username, six alphanumeric ... Passcode. Backdoor ... Slipshod programming ... YES! I've got it! Mrs. Davis was at MVH 30 years ago! Which means Mrs. Davis played you right from the START!
LARA: And Helen, Crystal and I fell for it ... hook, line and sinker. We were FOOLS!!!
TROY: But if she was involved 30 years ago, why wait till now? And HOW was she involved ... she's no Cheerleader type! Unless, she was a VICTIM, and kept quiet!
[sound of a bottle smashing]
TROY: What's that sound?
[Troy opens the door and screams]
TROY: The house is on FIRE! We've got to get OUT of here! Someone threw a fire bomb! Which means that Mrs. Davis is probably behind it! How can we get out of here?
LARA: Follow me, Troy! QUICKLY ... RUN!!!
[Lara runs out the front door]
TROY: [still in the house] I'm right behind you, Lara!
[Lara is suddenly confronted by "Helen", who has apparently switched bodies with Mrs. Davis]
LARA: Wait a minute ... What are YOU doing here, Helen? What's going on?
MRS. DAVIS: You mean you, and dear sweet "Belinda" haven't figured it out YET?
["Belinda", who is still in the body of Troy, runs in from behind and grabs Lara, as Mrs. Davis begins punching her]
MRS. DAVIS: Well, it doesn't matter ... all we want for the moment is YOU!
TROY: [has finally gotten out of the house] Lara! What's going on?
MRS. DAVIS: Quick, get in the car and let's go!
[they drive off with Lara unconscious in the back]
MRS. DAVIS: See you later ... Belinda!
TROY: They've got Lara ... I've GOT to get her back! I've got to find out what's going on!
[Troy eventually tracks down their car parked in front of the school after hours]
TROY: There's the car they used, in the Faculty Parking area! Looks like I was right ...
[she enters the school's front entrance]
TROY: And the front door's open ... Better be careful. Might be a trap, and I'm in no shape to fight ... "Troy", damn those rotten SOBs to Hell! They're gonna PAY if I have anything to say about it! Still, better be careful ... and QUIET, you never know!
[she enters the library]
TROY: They're in here, I can hear them ... better be sneaky! Now, where ARE they?
[the two are arguing in front of the fake bookshelf]
BELINDA: But this isn't what we agreed to! We never said ANYTHING about all these DEATHS!
MRS. DAVIS: Oh darling, you're PRICELESS ... Shipping them off to some Asian or Central American whorehouse for the rest of their lives, servicing men's lusts with their bodies. THAT was BETTER than being DEAD?
BELINDA: I don't think Steve or Ben would agree ... But we didn't want any KILLING. Not after--
MRS. DAVIS: Last time? Well, what I found out about the Amulet makes your squeamish "morality" quite irrelevant. We really had no choice, you see ... Oh! You're such a FOOL. Well, come with me. I can see that you'll have to see it in black and white!
TROY: They planned to sell us as whores? That's ... that's twisted. Evil. Someone has to STOP them. For Ben and Steve ... and ... Lara. And I guess it's up to ME. I can hardly call the cops! They'd just think my story was crazy!
MRS. DAVIS: Damn! I can never find that damned book first time! Not even after all these years! Ah ... fourth row from the top ... THERE it is!
[she pulls the book and opens the secret entrance]
TROY: Well, they're gone ... I need to have a quick look around! Maybe there's some clues as to what's going on. Let's see. Hmmm.
[he stops at a file cabinet]
TROY: This filing cabinet, it's been left unlocked ... and it's ALWAYS locked during school hours! I wonder, let's see what she's got in here.
[he pulls out a folder]
TROY: Troy Nichols! Ben Hollows! Steven Jeffers! Files on US! These go back to Kindergarten! Surveillance photos, school reports ... we've been targetted all along! Maybe I've been too tough on Lara. Mrs. Davis, she's obviously been working on this a LONG time. Poor Lara was targetted as much as I was.
[he starts to cry]
TROY: The Librarian's gotta be a nut job! A manipulative ... SICK ... Nut Job! Well, she's gonna find that, whether I'm Troy Nichols or Belinda Goldman, I'm gonna kick some bookbinding Butt!
[he heads for the bookshelf]
TROY: Now, where's that secret door? Aha! There it is ... it hasn't locked properly! Well, it's ASS WHOMPIN' TIME ... I've got me some PAYBACK coming!
[he heads down the secret entrance]
TROY: [to himself] It's so dark, and scary, down here. I, I hope there aren't any ... RATS. Or ... BUGS.
[he hides behind a flight of stairs]
TROY: [to himself] I hear voices BEHIND me ... I better find a hiding spot! The voices are getting closer. It sounds like ... MY voice. But I don't recognise the other one ... or is it two? These tunnels distort all the sounds! Wait! The footsteps are coming closer ... Yes. Sit still, girl. They're right on top of you!
BELINDA: [carrying "Lara" over her shoulder] Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to work we go ... Why do I get all the dirty work? Well, maybe I'll get to "have" her before they change her!
[she walks into a room and closes the door behind her, as Troy tries to eavesdrop]
TROY: [to himself] What's going on inside? It sounds like he's dumping her on the floor, and making a phone call ... "Almost ready" ... "Nine o'clock" ... "Robes" ... "Athame" ... "Incense" ... It sounds like they're planning some sort of Cult ritual! Damn! It's not just a magic amulet, it's some weird ass bunch of looney tunes cultists as well! Wait ... he's hung up!
[he hides as Belinda and "Helen" walk out of the room]
TROY: Where did Helen come from?
[he opens the door and finds Lara on the floor]
TROY: They're gone, I can rescue Lara! There she is! She's unconscious!
[he kneels down next to her]
TROY: Lara, honey! Are you alright? Is she ... have they DRUGGED her, or what? She's breathing, so she's alive! Lara, honey ... LARA ... I need you to WAKE UP! Come on! We've got to get OUT of here! There's no way I can carry you all by myself, not while I'm still Belinda. C'mon, honey!
["Lara" starts to stir]
TROY: Oh, thank GOD! She's coming around!
["Lara", who turns out to be Mrs. Davis newly transferred into her body, slowly stands up]
MRS. DAVIS: Unnggghhh ... argghh ... errr ... ummm. Where am I? What hit me? A truck? Troy! What are YOU doing here?
TROY: Well, when whoever "Helen" and "Troy" are snatched you, SOMEONE had to rescue you ... which meant, well, ME, pretty much!
MRS. DAVIS: So you didn't call the cops ... or tell anyone?
["Steve" comes up from behind and grabs Troy]
TROY: What! Lara! HELP!
HOOKER: Well, Billy-Bob ... what d'ya wanna do with this little lady?
MRS. DAVIS: Oh, if it weren't for what I found out, that Guatemalan whorehouse would be just about right!
["Lara" starts punching Troy in the face]
MRS. DAVIS: As it is, just a little roughing up will have to do!
[the scene changes to Mrs. Davis smoking a cigarette, while Belinda continues to punch Troy, who is now tied to a chair]
HOOKER: So, you stupid bitch ... who else did you tell? Poor little Belinda can't take it like a man, can she?
TROY: No no ... please stop. I can't tell you anything more!
MRS. DAVIS: Yeah, I guess she can't Jeffy ... Leave her alone for now.
TROY: What have you done with Lara?
MRS. DAVIS: Oh, she's the VIRGIN sacrifice to recharge the Amulet!

[...]

MRS. DAVIS: The plan is going well ... so far. But to make the changes reversible, we need at least one Virgin to be sacrificed. You see, Belinda dear, the Amulet is tricksy ... The FIRST change works fine, you can even change BACK. But after a Lunar month, regardless, of what body you're in, even your ORIGINAL one, you revert back to the FIRST! Of course, I didn't tell Lara, Helen or Crystal any of THAT! I let them think their revenge was ... reversible. So, BELINDA, I'd get used to that body if I were you!
[Mrs. Davis and her cohorts leave the room and lock the door]
TROY: Damn! Lara was a fool ... I'm stuck, unless this talk about "Virgin Sacrifices" is something to do with a way to prevent the reversal? And why are they talking of LARA as a sacrifice? I guess it's Mrs. Davis in her body. But Lara isn't a virgin ... hasn't been for three years now! So what is their plan?

[...]

[Troy has escaped the room by incapacitating the biker guard, and has snuck out of the school library]
TROY: [to himself] The Sacrifice ... something about the Old Church Library. I THINK they meant the University Theology Library.

[...]

[after finding out that "Belinda Goldman" was just an alias and his new body was really named Sharon Williams, Troy visits the Metro State University Library for clues]
TROY: Aha. The Head Librarian!
HEAD LIBRARIAN: Glad to meet you, Ms. Goldman, how can I help you? We don't get many celebs brightening up this dull place! Ah, Local Mysteries. Yes, I believe we have what you want! And the "Amulet of Avesta"? Mythology, Iberian. And, I believe, Mexican. Yes, I do believe there was something about it in ...
[cut to Troy sitting and reading a book]
TROY: [to himself] Wow! He practically fell all over himself to help! Being female was certainly an advantage THIS time! [starts reading] "Mysteries of Metro Valley" ... Hmm. The story goes back to Spanish colonial times, and a curse brought over from the Old World.
[he continues to read the book]
TROY: "Death" ... "insanity" ... I guess the Spanish couldn't cope with having NO cojones! "Roughly 28-32 year cycles" ... But no details that mention bodyswaps, though it's pretty obvious that's where the insanity comes in ... "Avesta = Goddess of Changes."
[he starts typing at a computer]
TROY: Let's see if I can match the MVH Yearbook database from 30 years ago with the people involved NOW ... Me. Lara. Ben. Steve. Mothers. Fathers. Or both. Holy crap! "Sharon Williams" is part of it, too ... I've got to talk to my parents and find what THEY know!

[...]

[Troy finds out that his parents, along with Lara's father Officer Dave Williams, were involved in the MVH cheerleading incident thirty years ago]
DAVE: [driving Troy and his mother in his police car] Okay ladies, I've contacted Hugo ... That's Hugo Jankowski, er, "Sharon" nee Julie Brown. He's a professor of Anthropology at Metro State University. He's been researching our "little problem" for the last 25 years.
[they pull up outside of the university]
DAVE: Once I told him of Agnes Davis's interests ... well, he was able to find out what books she'd be accessing.

[...]

[Troy's mother Vicky and Lara's mother Sally confront the professor]
HUGO: Oh, hello "Sally" ... I've been researching, and I'm pretty sure I've found what Mrs. Davis did.
SALLY: Well? Don't keep it a secret! What IS it that's so important? You realize that the lives of my Lara and Vicky's Troy are at risk ... and those of several others as well!
HUGO: Yes, Dave said something of the sort. Well, it's like this ... she was using the "Codex Callemas", a new acquisition, and it includes a treatise on Hermetic Magic, including the "Avestan Apocalypse."
VICKY: Oh dear. "Apocalypse" as in "the end of everything?" Does that mean that Troy and Lara are doomed? Like WE were, back in '77?
HUGO: No! Not at all! "Apocalypse" means "revealing the hidden." The Manuscript tells of the creation of the Amulet, the nature of the curse ... which we experience. But it also tells more, MUCH more.
[the professor explains what he can decipher from the cryptic medieval Spanish verse, then Sally and Vicky leave]
VICKY: Well, I suppose it's SOME help. Since we know that this only started two weeks ago, and the sacrifice can't take place until the end of the 28-day active cycle of the changes, it means that Davis woman WON'T have sacrificed Lara yet. So she must have her stashed away somewhere ...
SALLY: Yes. But, well, you know as well as I do that Lara and Troy have almost certainly slept together, and if Lara ISN'T a virgin, and that part's EASY to translate, then Mrs. Davis has no reason to keep her alive! Which doesn't help us at all. She's probably killed her already, and it's just ... just ... that her body hasn't been found yet! Oh, my poor Lara ... I don't know what I'll do if she's dead!
VICKY: I don't think it's that clear cut, Sally ... Hugo made it clear he hasn't deciphered the whole text! He also made it clear that the meanings are ... ambiguous! I suspect Agnes Davis isn't taking any chances. That she's got Lara stashed somewhere ... for the moment!

[...]

[Troy and Dave have just returned from the secret headquarters of Los Diablos Muertes, who are somehow connected with Mrs. Davis, and where Dave was forced to shoot his daughter "Lara" ... however, it turned out to actually be a gang member in her body, and Lara is now in the body of Detective Adam Kosciosko]
TROY: "Adam", well, when your Dad and I had to kill the ... fake Lara ... well, I found this folder in the gang's HQ. And it's all about US ... and Ben, Steve, Crystal and Helen! I need a computer, you read the file while I get one set up.
LARA: Damn! You realize, "Sharon", that Mrs. Davis has been spying on us since before we were born.
TROY: [typing on computer] Yeah, but a lot is in code, and the rest is obscure, but I think there are some search strings I can run and some simple code-breaking sites I can access. How complex a code will some gangbangers use?
[the computer screen shows a "DNA Match" for Mrs. Davis]
TROY: Here's the first results. Mrs. Davis is ... interesting. Here's some footage of her at some "Rehab Ranch" for reforming ex-gang members in Arizona, and that guy with her is Miguel Gomez, the manager. The Rehab ranch is a cover, according to the file, and it has something to do with the Amulet! But that part's coded and I haven't cracked it ... yet!
LARA: So, you want to go and check it out, I guess, hey?
[Troy and Lara stop at a diner on their way to the ranch, when Troy gets a call on his cell phone]
TROY: Who is this? Mom? Mr. Williams?
MRS. DAVIS: No, Troy dear ... or should I say "Sharon" dear? Surely you recognise your OWN voice? But that doesn't help, does it? It's me, Helen Davis, in your body for the moment. Rumours of your death would seem to be an exaggeration, wouldn't you say? You're wondering how I got your new Cell number? Well, Librarians can find out ANYTHING. Especially when they have your Mother, Vicky!
TROY: Oh no, it can't be ... MOM! THEY HAVE MOM!
LARA: What's wrong, Sharon, honey?
TROY: What's WRONG?! That bitch Mrs. Davis has kidnapped my Mom! That's what's wrong! And it's ALL YOUR FAULT! If you hadn't got me mixed up in her mad scheme ... my family and I would be OK!

[...]

[Troy and Lara are spying on the ranch and the surrounding area]
LARA: Well, the General Store seems to be just that. The Hardware Store, looks like it's an equipment store. The Gunsmith ... no one's gone in. But it's padlocked. You getting all this down, Sharon, hon?
TROY: Don't you "hon" me, "Adam"! Yeah, I'm getting it down.
[Mrs. Davis, back in her librarian form, and a gangmember have snuck up behind them with guns drawn]
GANGBANGER: Right you motherfuckers ... HANDS UP! And don't do anything dumb!
MRS. DAVIS: My my my ... Lara and Troy, said the spider to the fly. How good of you to enter my web. Didn't you know Cell phones have GPS chips? We've known you were on your way here the WHOLE time! Didn't I TELL you, LIBRARIANS know EVERYTHING! And that includes knowing hackers who've cracked the secure GPS databases at Bell!
[she marches Troy and Lara towards her secret hideout in the ranch]
MRS. DAVIS: And now you two lovebirds are here ... how romantic! So, my plans are coming along nicely. If only your father was as naively trusting as you, Lara dear! As it is, he's been a major obstacle to "The Plan." But now that we have you, Troy, and Mrs. Nichols, we may be able to draw his teeth. He'll be so worried about me having you three, even if he doesn't do a deal, it will slow him down! And you two ... silly little fools, your presence will further my plans immeasurably ... thinking with your dick or twat will do it every time!
LARA: Well, what's this "plan" you keep ranting about?
MRS. DAVIS: You really don't have a clew? Well, it involves Sharon ...
TROY: Oh no! Not ME! What have Lara and I ever done to YOU? You've just GOT to change me back ... and Lara, too. And give up these crazy ideas!
MRS. DAVIS: You silly girl! Just what are YOU going to do to stop me!
LARA: Well, Troy and I may not be able to ... but my dad, you won't stop HIM. Even if you DO have us.
MRS. DAVIS: That, you little fools, is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for ... that he'll rush in carelessly and be an easy target!
[they descend into a basment level area]
MRS. DAVIS: In the meantime, let me show you to your quarters ... we reserve for SPECIAL guests like you two!
[they are put in a holding cell with Vicky]
MRS. DAVIS: Well, here we are ... enjoy your reunion!
VICKY: They got me by boxing my suppposedly "clean" car in on the I-678 and forcing me off the road. I don't understand HOW they ID'ed me ...
LARA: Mrs. Davis keeps on saying she finds these things because she's a Librarian ... but that's silly.
TROY: Don't you get it? She must have agents INSIDE Metro PD!

[...]

[federal agents have stormed the Rehab Ranch, giving the three prisoners a chance to escape while Mrs. Davis and her gangmbers exchange gunfire with the agents]
MRS. DAVIS: [shooting one of the agents] Take THAT you government swine!
[the three manage to escape the underground facility and head back to the ranch]
LARA: This is where Mrs. Davis questioned us, but there's no-one here ... Where'd your Mom go?
VICKY: [bursts through door] Well, we're safe ... for the moment. What next?
LARA: [opens another door] There must be something behind this Vault door ... and it's not locked.
[they run down the hallway behind the door]
LARA: Quick! There's a passageway at the back!
[the hallway leads to another trick bookcase, which opens to reveal a large library]
TROY: Holy crap! Look at THIS ... a whole frickin' library! There must be SOME reason this is HIDDEN!
VICKY: These are ANCIENT books ... must be to do with the AMULET!
TROY: Right! We need to search for any information! Lara, over there ... Mom, over THERE.
[they begin to look around the various bookshelves]
TROY: Mom's right ... these all are OLD, and mostly on MAGIC! But where on earth should we look? It's not as if we've got all the time in the world!
LARA: Hot damn! So ... so ... MANY ... books!
TROY: Will it be under "A" for "Amulet"? Or maybe "M" for "Magic Amulet"? Or "Avesta" after its name? Or, maybe ... "Spanish Magic, Ancient"?
[stops at one shelf]
TROY: Let's see ... "Pre-Christian Spanish Magic" ... aha! "Rituals" ... "Sacrifices" ... "Sacred Sites" ...
[pulls out a book]
TROY: Got it! This is from the University Library! It must be the book they stole! Reversion can be stopped by a Virgin sacrifice, at the nearest full moon to the end of the 28 days.
[turns to Lara]
TROY: Lara ... Virgin means someone who hasn't ever used Magic! So EITHER of us could be used by Mrs. Davis!
LARA: ... So we better not let her catch us!
TROY: Mom ... Lara and I are targets for sacrifice! But there's a chance we can save Ben and Steve. When we revert, even DEAD people are re-embodied!

All events and characters in this movie are fictitious. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead is entirely coincidental.
www.themoviesgame.com

---

From uidaho.edu:

For example, the mixing of the sexy librarian and the Old Maid librarian provides an especially powerful critique of traditional librarian stereotypes as well as the notion that intelligence and attractiveness cannot be found in one person. The video "Librarians Dangereuse" (created using the PC video game "The Movies") depicts an attractive grey bun-headed librarian helping high school cheerleaders with their boy problems; it combines a traditional Old Maid image with that of a librarian acutely aware of sexual issues that teenagers face.

No comments:

Post a Comment